• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Update on ICNAXJA Finances

SandySteve

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I haven't updated the other officers and former officers lately. Basically, there has been no activity in the America West Credit Union account. As of March 31, 2015 the total balance is 826.13. The savings account earned $0.27 so far this year. And finally, we still have not transferred the second authorized signature on the account from Jerry Allen to Ryan Ward because life keeps getting in the way.

As of December 1, 2015, the current balances are: $50.00 in the checking account and 997.87 in the share savings account. As it turns out, I itemized all of the expenses from the Fall Fling and there was $81.20 left which I deposited after national decided that they did not want a cut this year.

As of June 30, 2016 the current balances are: $50.00 in checking and 998.43 in savings. Since December 31, 2015 the savings account earned $0.08 cents per quarter.

Back