• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Union Pacific Railroad Roseville, CA. Job Fair - February 24-25

TRNDRVR

NAXJA Forum User
Roseville, California, Hiring Fair February 24-25

Hiring efforts are focusing on Roseville, California, Feb. 24 and 25. Recruiters hope to hire approximately 128 people for positions in the Mechanical Dept in 2006. In addition, UP is looking for train service personnel, a few electronic technicians at various northern California locations, and other positions. UP will be offering a signing bonus for new-hire Diesel Mechanics at Roseville only for those starting prior to April 30, 2006.

Interested applicants are invited to attend the hiring fair Friday and Saturday, Feb. 24 and 25, on the Rocklin Campus of Sierra College at 5000 Rocklin Rd, Rocklin, CA, about five miles northwest of Roseville. Hours for the job fair are 4 to 8 p.m. Feb. 24 and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Feb. 25.

Interested parties are encouraged to go to the View Positions page and apply ahead of time to pre-qualify for employment testing and interviewing during the sessions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted this here for the obvious reason of the location of Roseville, CA. and the Sierra Chapter. It's only for a few days. No, I don't work for the UP and have absolutely nothing to gain from this, I just wanted to pass this information on to the Sierra Chapter members who might be in need of a new/better job, or for those who are looking at a career change. Good luck!

Back