• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Undocumented Kids on border are legal

You are a dime late and a dollar short. The last time I checked, Houston Texas was around 60% Hispanic.

They've actually already won in many places, they have been out breeding you for generations. And seem to have a knack for producing "more with less" than you do.

The problem with white America is, sex changed from procreation to recreation. The birth rate in the white middle class is unsustainable, you are slowly becoming extinct.

You can thank the liberals and the "it is my body and I can do whatever I want with it" abortion crowd for that one. Every social change (from tradition) has it's consequences, it just takes awhile for them to become apparent.

I remember talking with a Rabbi, way back when, during the late 60's early 70's sexual revolution. He predicted a virulent social disease appearing as a consequence of the changing social norms and disregard for tradition. AIDS was first diagnosed in in the early 80's.

That is the major pitfall of progressive thinking, when people disregard traditional thought and rush bravely into the future, you seldom know the outcome of the progressive path. And/or a total disregard for lessons learned (and often forgotten) in mankinds past.

I always laugh when I hear someone say we have to secure the borders. The border now is around 400 miles north of the Rio Grand. Kind of reminds me of my mission when I was in the Army, we were supposed to rush to the border and when we were overrun, they were going to blow the bridges. My question was, "are these the bridges in front of us or behind us we are talking about"?

Responsibility is pretty much dead, now on days it is all about the feel good. Sacrifice has turned into a four letter word, "we" has been replaced with "I".

Back