• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Two tone hood paint and dimple die vents

Built2Flex

NAXJA Forum User
SNC01176.jpg

Dimple die's pull bitches... :D

Dammit man, they gotta pull some hoes, Not as much as the black hood pins though. I gotta get me some of them! :D

Your hood looks great! Did you just use a flat black or is it just covered in a good bit of dust and what not? How's the venting also?

Here's my hood i'm hopefully getting around to bolting on and then finishing prep/paint work.
IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

bad ass!!

Thanks brotha!!

Nice job, looks great.

Appreciate the comment!

Your hood looks great! Did you just use a flat black or is it just covered in a good bit of dust and what not? How's the venting also?

We sprayed it with etching primer then flat black in a booth of sorts. Yes, covered in dust. I'm a boulderer first then Jeep fanatic second. So this time of year my Jeep gets no attention, thus the dust. Haven't tried it out yet to know how the vents work. Maybe sometime around Easter I'll work on it again. I'll let you know. Thanks man!!

Bringing back a dinosaur. Any feedback on how well this works or doesn't work? I'm planning on doing this to my hood.

After you install a front drive shaft, I hope..

Back