• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TT interest?

Sounds like something for the youngsters filled with piss and vinegar. I ain't got nothing to prove to no one.

I don't have much to prove either...that being said, some sort of competition, even just for the hell of it would be fun.

I'm in sort of a "different" class, and don't need/want to wail on mine (yet).

As we discussed at Red & Jerry's during the M&G:

- Best would be same equipped stockish rigs. However, there is the issue that these would probably need to not be personal rigs, and trying to acquire some with what XJ's are costing is going to be $$$, so that idea kinda gets nixed.

- Running "classes" based on tire size (i.e. 33's and below, 35 to 37's-ish, anything above).

Since places like Carnage, Chinaman's, etc. are all weekender trails, it would be better done at a place like RAM or CORE.

Oh no. This isn't meant for the usual suspect naxja guys. This is more of people/shops/ cliques battling it out in Denver all the time. Seeing if anyone here would want to partake.
I agree on not wanting to thrash the rig. But some good natured competition would be a blast.

Back