• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Memorial weekend Trip report and Pics

Man, looks like you guys had a great time, wish I could've come. Unfortunatly (not really) I had planned months earlier for another trip the same weekend. BTW Torx, 3.99 sounds pretty sweet, I had consecutive fillups of 4.65, 4.09, 4.12 and 4.10.

desertparked.jpg

i just drove 1500 miles in a 22ft PENSKE pulling my jeep. That was not fun filling up with diesel every 200 miles.

mojojojo said:
might find some here.
http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/rodman6905/TSF%20Memorial%20weekend%2008/

feel free to poke thru the rest of the albums. i'm sure we've been on more than a few runs together.
http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/rodman6905/

i have missed one run since Oct. i didnt get to run with you this time. too bad, i got some great vids this time. hehe

hay torx, you were wondering if anyone had video of canopener. i do. i have rodger, ken, the 4runner and the yota buggie thing, you can hear it break about .5 sec in. i also have ken, rodger, and steve going up the waterfall. thay shall be available very soon.

Thanks, JuniorXJ.. can't wait for the vids..

From Torx, "Afterwards, Steve took us back to camp the "back way." That proved to be an adventure by itself ."

lol, omg, What a mistake that was coming down to the Rogers Trail starting point..lol.. When we were on the top up there (nice view) I knew I should have went back one more road before turning left to go down. It has been at least seven years since I had been that route... Fire fox trail use to be one my favorites over there for years but they rerouted the trail and it just hasn't been the same since...

Outdoors said:
lol, omg, What a mistake that was coming down to the Rogers Trail starting point..lol.. When we were on the top up there (nice view) I knew I should have went back one more road before turning left to go down. It has been at least seven years since I had been that route... Fire fox trail use to be one my favorites over there for years but they rerouted the trail and it just hasn't been the same since...
That was definitely a new area for me. Everything past Canopener I need to familiarize myself with. None the less, it was good to see another part of the area. Great views from up top, but I felt for you guys with the autos go down that hill.

What trail was it that we passed right before with got on the highway? Rogers Road?

juniorXJ said:
hay torx, you were wondering if anyone had video of canopener. i do. i have rodger, ken, the 4runner and the yota buggie thing, you can hear it break about .5 sec in. i also have ken, rodger, and steve going up the waterfall. thay shall be available very soon.
Looking forward to them. Rogers run on Canopener should be a good one.

yep that would be rodgers rd. i want to run all of it someday. i think its 3-5 mi long aint it? it looked fun.

According to the new map Rogers Road is 1.7 miles. We ran it Sunday, got most of the way up and had to turn around (it's pretty tight up there) due to a fallen tree. Then ran into traffic on the way back down!

sorry it took me so very very long. just another case of work getting in the way of fun i guess. ive got 11 coming.

so lets start things of with an explanation on why kens passenger door no longer shuts right.

here we have rodger giving it a go. side note the X isnt the hard part to draw on rocks, its the J

this here toyggie done broke. just barely got it in there too. about half a second in you can hear it.

and an exo'ed 4runner makes it up too.

steve on the rock garden entering the waterfall.

ken making it look hard.

nick hitching a ride with rodger.

thats all that is ready for right now. i do have steve (outdoors) and ken (cant remember your name to save my life) making it up but it needs editing first.

hope yall enjoyed, i have nero to play with and see if i can get them other vids up for ya.

Last edited:
all i have was you on the waterfall and ken coming up behind you. but seeins how you just had to show off and crawl the hole thing, hehe. the files are too big to upload to photobucket so ill just shrink them up a bit without loosing any good stuff.

juniorXJ, all i have was you on the waterfall and ken coming up behind you. but seeins how you just had to show off and crawl the hole thing, hehe. the files are too big to upload to photobucket so ill just shrink them up a bit without loosing any good stuff.

Thanks, :) interested to see how it did from another perspective...

its taking a wile cause ive never done any video editing before. bare with me

hurry up man, im waiting to. haha take your time.

Back