• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TruckHaven 2-16-07 Pictures & Video!

Aaaaaaaaand I finally got the Jeep Speedin compilation put together :D

Let me know what you guys think, had fun putting it together.

BEWARE: It's 40mb. However it's definitely worth it.

http://www.teamvigilante.com/truckhaven/videos/HaulinAss.wmv

rick%20slide.jpg

adam%20slide.jpg

Last edited:
cool video! I like your music selections there. Who were they? and where was the speed part? haha. You guys missed out on Cal, Kyung, and I's 7100 test run

djblade311 said:
. You guys missed out on Cal, Kyung, and I's 7100 test run

So did Kyung win that one Josh?? I know he likes to hold it on...... I could never keep up with him on Boone rd JV.

djblade311 said:
cool video! I like your music selections there. Who were they? and where was the speed part? haha. You guys missed out on Cal, Kyung, and I's 7100 test run
Hahahah it may not look all that fast (it never does on video) but we were doing every bit of 75+ in a couple spots there.

Oh and the music on that last video is Bullets & Octane for the first song, and Killswitch Engage for the second.

Last edited:
crazyjim said:
Hahahah it may not look all that fast (it never does on video) but we were doing every bit of 75+ in a couple spots there.

Yeah but that looked like flat ground..

mattyj said:
So did Kyung win that one Josh?? I know he likes to hold it on...... I could never keep up with him on Boone rd JV.

Kyung definitely has the strongest motor out of all of us but I dont think he layed it down since he was behind Cal and you know the dust can cover up any possible rocks to smack. Kyung's upper BPE on the rear didnt win. Broke it in half!

I have holes in all my chairs from the SOBE BOMBS LOL.

Very cool vids man, but what happened to that one silver jeep with the open diffs taking on that hill climb:cheers:

Tom

Nice. Too bad I was hiding in a chair the whole weekend.

You should see the xrays of my ribs.

That looked like a fun day of wheeling.

KH

djblade311 said:
cool video! I like your music selections there. Who were they?
The Music .. was...
"Killswitch Engage"

Just happens to be one of my Fav. Bands
Bah i just relized that someone beat me to the answer..Oh well i tried

Back