• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trucker/motorcycle wallets?

iwannadie

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone carry a motorcycle wallet? I am search of a new wallet and have always used a chain wallet but I am going through them fairly fast and looking for something of quality this time. I want a trifold with some card holders not a simple bill fold and that seems to be the issue.

All my recent wallets have had the buttons fall off or the actual leather just rip. When looking for chain wallets all I end up finding are these fashion cheapy styles, does anyone know a place that makes them with Real full grain leather?

Bass pro had a few good looking ones

I ended up browsing more after I posted and found This place. I plunked down some cash and got a Ponderosa(small) wallet with hand stained oak leather. Should be awesome, I will update once I get it.

I am sick of buying $20+ wallets and having them fall apart quickly, hopefully this is a good investment.

I just got one of those alum wallet apparati and it works great

Back