• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tri-Xenon

looks great for the mini...like you said DanMan it's E+XX better than Halogen.
Today I finished up my retrofit of the FX-R 3.0's
Waiting till dark to get output shots but here's a preview

7059168699_5c52e62197_z.jpg

6913085286_5edb3b6e94_z.jpg

Thanks,
I'm trying out the Pilot housings with plastic lenses after I saw a post by a professional retrofitter. He posted some pics and they looked as good as the Lexan I've been using for my 7X6 headlights. I tested them, they look good and there easy to work with.
About the gap...These are more of a trial with an E-46 shroud I already ordered another set of Pilots and want to use the gattling guns from my older retro (pic)

6913179468_95da66e501_z.jpg

Looks awesome, how much are these going to cost us

Got a set of J.W.Speaker 8900 LED headlights sitting here, awaiting installation. Will post beamshots then...
A complete black edition should be available in around June.

564644166888.jpeg

Install: Check
Beamshot: Well... yeah... not yet - things are a bit busy before the "Abenteuer Allrad" fair in Germany. But a nice young camera wielding lady will accompany us on the fair, so chances are good that there will be some pictures. Not only pictures from her, done by me, but also done by her of the lights :)

10740835vk.jpg

10740905mj.jpg

Nice, that powerball worked well.

Nice work there Urban!
Hey, I'm waiting to see some pics of LED headlight output. I'm not feeling very optimistic because all people want to show you is how the look on the vehicle (which doesn't exactly make you want to buy them) or some crappy pic from a phone.
I figured you'd be the first to try them out.

Hi Urban Yan, Congratulations for your cool conversion. I need only the foglights. At suvlights.com they don´t have the foglights, just the headlights. Do you know of any other place where I can find them on the internet? Thanks in advance

Here are some pics of my HID kit
XP6054-01.jpg

XP6054-02.jpg

XP6054-04.jpg

XP6054-03.jpg

Here are some pics of my Projector foglights
foglamps-teaser01.jpg

foglamps-teaser02.jpg

foglamps-teaser05.jpg

foglamps-teaser06.jpg

projectors-installed5.jpg

Nov2007-01.jpg
[/QUOTE]

They've been discontinued for ages. I got lucky when I bought my set -all those years ago- on eBay.de. I, honestly, don't know where you could find a set now.

However, if you don't care about the mouldings than a set of Hella Micro DEs would be your ticket. They're very well made, not overly expoensive, and relatively easy to convert over to HID. I have 2 sets in my new bumper http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?p=245426973

Back