• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Leaders

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
As we near the end of our on-line registration period, it appears that we are going to need 4 trail leaders daily.

We are anticipating 2 easy/moderate runs and 2 full moderate runs daily.

This year we are going to ask for a 2 day commitment from our trail leaders and we will be incentivizing our trail leaders by picking up the tab for their weekend trail pass.

The trail leaders will all be loaned an FSR radio to use during the event. They will be responsible for finding their own tail gunner, will be responsible for trail routings, time management on their run, and ensuring everyone is off the trail safely during their run.

Early next week we will be working on trail schedules and getting commitments. If you feel you might be interested in committing to trail leader status, please shoot me a PM this week so that I might follow up next week.

We are working on the hard trails now, Jason. Haven't determined how we'll have them operate. The easy and moderate trails will be more structured.

You know you have me for the easy/moderate runs, Aaron's Train Shed ride, and Sunset runs.

I will need a gunner this year since Mark normally guns but has sold his XJ.

Are the hard guys on our own like usual? Jim and Glenn as leader and gunner with the empire guys in the middle?

Are most of those guys all Empire?

There are 9 guys that are signed up so far that indicated Hard, but only a handful that didn't also indicate moderate.

As far as I know, Jason and Sean are the only Empire guys that are registered right now.

There are 9 guys that are signed up so far that indicated Hard, but only a handful that didn't also indicate moderate.

As far as I know, Jason and Sean are the only Empire guys that are registered right now.
I'm registered! And I also only chose Hard trails.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yeah, Justin, I hadn't pulled your application when I wrote that.

we have one more for sure and a maybe. Silas and Brandon are currently and will still be deployed :patriot:

Ed, I would be happy to be your tail gunner on sunset rides & Aaron's ride... As I plan to be on those!

...& a possible slight interest in leading if needed. I have a couple guys coming with me & we may want to tag along with the hard group some... Kinda up in the air right now.

Ed, I would be happy to be your tail gunner on sunset rides & Aaron's ride... As I plan to be on those!

...& a possible slight interest in leading if needed. I have a couple guys coming with me & we may want to tag along with the hard group some... Kinda up in the air right now.

Sounds good to me!

Back