• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tragic, But Expected

joe_peters

NAXJA Forum User
Yeah, well, it's a crime prevention strategy. Everyone knows 'bangers like to use hi-powered rifles like the Garand for committing crimes. You know, 'cause they're so concealable.

My favorite was the "Assault Weapon" ban and the deadly drive by bayonetings it prevented.

Man I would have loved to own one of those. I once met a veteran in high school who brought his Colt 1911 and M1 for show. There's so much history behind each of these relics.

Now they'd arrest him for bring a dangerous assault gun thing onto school property.

An m1 garand has been on my want list for a while now, would this have any effect on my being able to purchase one in the long term future? They won't suddenly become "super rare collector items" will they....

No,not more expensive than they already are. They are not illegal politicians are just idiots.
Was hoping to get an M1A1 out of there but I guess that's not going to happen
Guess I'll have to get a Springfield
Funny how the CMP(created by the gov) is still almost giving these away and yet the current gov hasn't said shit about them.

I expect nothing less from buffoon boy and his gaggle of idiot lemmings. Once these pieces of history are gone we only have pictures to look at if they even allow that. One more reason to make sure to get out and vote.

Did any of you catch the little immigration rider Harry AKA (the dork) Reid attached to the defense bill. It would give school age illegals an education and citizenship. These liberal idiots are screwing us daily.

Back