• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Snow - It's Finally Here!! (Photos)

Got the E-Revo out in some snow at work tonight, only ran it for maybe 10 minutes, but the tires were spinning and the truck rarely pointed in the same direction the truck was going. Had the Manager laughing because the truck wasn't even going 15-20 mph, but it was just screaming:D

I'm looking forward to snow... We had some decent snow last year and only one real big storm, almost 24" overnight. Got stuck playing, but this year, I'm on bigger tires and some lift.

We had some snow back in October, but not really since then.

WOrked good, but a XL5 and 2075 from the Slash with a ballon over teh RX would be better.

Im sorry but what is a 2075?Is it a waterproof servo? Im not that knowledgable on all the RC stuff yet! :dunno:

Sorry, that is the digital waterproof servo that's used on the Slash, E-Revo, and Platinum Edition Revo.

BTW, I'm downloading videos and pics of the E-Revo as I type!

How much do you think that would run for the servo and Speed control?

I despise each and every one of you that gets regular snow during the winter.

You shouldn't it gets old dealing with horrible drivers and getting snow and ice off of you windows. It blows!

I grew up in the northern plains dealing with bad iwnters and lots of snow. I loved it. I have since lived in Arkansas for the last 4 years. I can't even begin to describe how jelous these pictures make me. You guys better be thankful for what you got. I would do about anything for that much of the good white stuff.

Back