• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Chat Who, What How and Where :)

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
First of all, I would like to thank all for coming. I think I got most in this list:
Remi aka Kejtar, GSequoia, David Taylor, Ryan Brown, MJR, Berkeley, MRHinkley, DesertXJ, Alan, Donny B, RyanSullivan, Scott Suyeto, KINGSIZE, Mil (GRNT) Thornton, Charles, Goatman, Curt (aka Xtreme XJ), Lion and a guest appearance by Glenn from the a Cold Island in Washington.

Now to summarize for those that have missed it:
There appearance more then enough interest to get things going. First of all, we have crossed couple hurdles yesterday and we are on our way (I hope/think). For the time being it was decided that there will be a committee composed of: kejtar(Rem)i, MJR(Michael Rollins), Donny(Donny B) and Charles(Charles Stein) with Goatman (Richard Gauthier) as an advisor. Our task as I understand it is to coordinate things enough to the point that we have everything ready to join NAXJA and have some process in place that will get us officers.

By tonight I will post some more details as to what was discussed during the chat, I just need to confirm couple things as I'm afraid that I might have missed some details pertaining to them (I had to work on something during chat time which might have caused couple thigns to slip by me).

Kejtar

Actually

then we have had
Remi aka Kejtar, GSequoia, David Taylor, Ryan Brown, MJR, Berkeley, MRHinkley, DesertXJ, Alan, Donny B, RyanSullivan, Scott Suyeto, KINGSIZE, Mil (GRNT) Thornton, Charles, Goatman, Curt (aka Xtreme XJ), Lion, Curtis M. (aka DesertXJ) which makes for the total of 19 known, although I think that I saw more people there.... :)

Back