• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TBS, 97 Intake Manifold, 99 TB, sensors, injectors, rail, + misc

hubs97xj

NAXJA Forum User
I bought a complete intake a while back to do my header/intake swap. Didn't need the accessories, and a few of my old parts, so for sale are the following:

97 Intake Manifold -2 fittings for booster and breather lines, fuel line bracket bolts, otherwise bare, needs cleaned, no known problems. p/n 53010236

97 IAT sensor. Jeep ran fine, 129K when removed. p/n 56027872

99 Throttle Body - disassembled presently- I was planning to get it punched out, decided to focus on my maintenance for the time being. Good for practicing a bore, or a $50-70 core charge from Fastman or that guy on Ebay.

99 TB sensors- I used the 99 IAT, but have the TPS, IAC, and MAP. Could possibly reassemble everything for a complete unit.

99 Injectors - p/n 04854181. All 6, or individually. O rings not included.

99 Fuel rail - p/n 53013356AA

AiRaid Throttle Body Spacer p/n 310-510, claims to fit 91-06 4.0 and 4.7. Makes cool whistling noise at part throttle. Performance gains hotly debated, so I make no claims. Used 1 year, complete with hardware, spacers for cable bracketry, gaskets.

97 Power Steering pump pulley. Replaced pump and pulley, on the chance this one was bent. Pump was failing, pulley probably good. Better quality, IMO, than the cast Dorman replacements NAPA sells. If I hadn't had so much trouble putting the new pulley on, I'd be using this one again. Will include the installing bolt, nut and washer. p/n 53010258

I've got some other odds and ends around here somewhere. If you're looking for a stock airbox, mech fan, or shroud, I might have those as well. Got so many boxes, I'm losing track of stuff. K&N panel filter for the stock airbox as well. Used a few months, now resides in the airbox in my garage.

Not necessarily Jeep related

Sony XM502, two channel Amplifier. 50W x 2ch at 4 Ohms, bridges to, IIRC 125W? I used it my last car to run a 10" sub. Includes the speaker level input harness. Probably 7 or 8 yrs old, worked perfectly, but it's been living in the office for the last 7 years. Few dings, can't find the plastic cover for the dials/display.

Blaupunkt 10" Subwoofer used with above in my RX7. Pro Component series, was <$50 when new. Was going to use the amp and woofer to install in the cubby hole in the back, given up on audio upgrades for a while.

I might be able to get some pictures if requested, but I've only got the camera in my phone, which is poop. Most of these are just stock OE parts, and I'm not looking to get rich, so please make me an offer on anything you'd like or need. Buyer pays shipping, which will likely be UPS ground. I'd prefer Paypal as payment for simplicity's sake, but if you're serious, we can probably work something out.

Thanks,
Chris

Also, if you know where I can find a good gray cloth driver's seat from a 97+, or an entire set of good XJ or Grand seats, in gray leather, I'm looking. Driver's seat is coming apart, and I'm not finding the seat frame very comfortable. Between work, and all the work I've been doing to my Jeep, I haven't had time to hit any yards, and shipping seats cross country makes it a little rich for my blood.

*K&N filter, amp and sub no longer available. *

Rusty's airtube, with K&N RB-0910- filter needs cleaned. IAT installed in tube- might need to extend your wiring to use sensor. $30 shipped?

Repaired driver's seat, and passenger seat- gray. Drilled and bolted driver's side frame- weld failed at the end. Swapped the seat cushion foam. Driver's side feels great, passenger side is good, but not great. Few little spots/light stains here and there. Both covers have been washed, good shape overall. Includes plastic trim for both cushions, sliders/bases not included. $65 for the pair, or...

I'm looking for a complete back seat from a 96-98 ZJ Limited, in the darker gray. Or, if you want some ZJ buckets, I could pull mine and reinstall my original seats. All the seats are fine IMO, but having mismatched seats just bothers me. Looking to get a complete matching set of something again. XJ leathers, maybe even just the covers, ZJ rear, or selling mine. Open to reasonable offers basically, but I don't want to ship the seats.

Hitch install hardware- complete set of 8 bolts, nuts, and flat washers from my Curt Class III. Includes the fishwire, never used.

Driver's side turn signal/parking lamp, and both sidemarkers. Good shape- no cracks, broken tabs, etc.

Couple of side molding pieces- Both front door moldings, driver's side rear molding. Black (unfinished, not painted). Good shape, little warped from sitting around on the bench.

Dome lights- both front and rear, the older style, gray in color. Functional and complete.

Make me an offer on anything. Not looking to get rich here, but getting sick of my work bench being covered with boxes and spare parts, and I hate to throw away good parts.
Buyer pays actual shipping. If you want pics, let me know and I'll try to get something better than the cell takes.

Stock rear springs. Some sag, okay bushings. 143K on them. Good for a BP. I'll split them up if people just want a leaf or two. Pics here.

Should also have a set of stock coils as soon as I put my new ones in, if anyone wants them.

Like everything else, make me an offer. I'm running out of room.

Back