• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Superior Offroad....... Horrible service..?

Exactly. I couldn't imagine having faith in every other party involved when I've got a paying customer I'm trying to keep. I can't tell you how many times I've had manufacturers short parts on me or send the wrong stuff, especially with gear components. Wrong bearings, wrong bearing retainers, no axle tube seals, wrong gear ratios, etc... I wouldn't imagine of just blindly taking a packing slip off, taking my customer's money, and sending them out the door with a sealed shipping box. Every so often a customer would ask about the broken tape on the product box, but a simple explanation of 'We wanted to make sure you got the parts you ordered' took care of that.

That's what I was thinking. When we get parts in, every single part number and its quantity gets matched with what's on the packing slip, and scanned in the computer. We also match the purchase order with the packing slip. If these guys aren't doing that, then they are just asking for problems.

Back