• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

street tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

REWSTER

BACON!
NAXJA Member
I got a set of 235/70/16 from a guy at work. they are in great shape. i sold them to him in the winter of 14-15, but the date stamp on the tire is 5013. not sure how many miles he put on them since then but they are pretty much like new.

BFG rugged terrain. basically a aggressive looking street tire, i know Sam had a set on his jeep before he went with his 35's these would be perfect for the stock 16" wheels.

pictures!

thinking 300 OBO

also willing to trade for something:
winch
HD offroad stiffys
hd offroad 3 link kit
or some sort of long arm kit
guns been wanting a rem 870 or moss 500. pistols.

let me know what ya got.

Rew

well pooh...

wish you would have had these for WF...i had stiffies and a 3 link. if you still have them in a few weeks when we head home for easter i will give you a shout

They were sitting at work for me when i got back on Tuesday. i wish i had them for WF also.

i think i have your number still, ill text ya in a little bit. i will probably be heading to Arkansas for Easter weekend.

Damn....I just traded an 870. If Craig passes, I may be interested.

Craig passed.

cheezeduder?

I'm gonna pass at the moment, too much $ going out n not much coming in at the moment.

These are sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back