• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

STOLEN XJ IN CT! 8/10

xjbump

NAXJA Forum User
Posting this for a fellow offroader:

My 95 green 4 door XJ was stolen this morning. Naugatuck CT out of my drive way.
License plate: 885-XEM
If anyone sees one please give me a call.
Justin: 203-522-2113

The XJ is stock 4 door, normal green (not the dark green), no tint, NO power anything. Auto, NP231,
Very clean body, front bumper just a little tweaked. Grey interior.
Newish set of All Terrain tires 30x9.5r15 I believe they are General's and the rims are all rusty.

#1 way to know it is mine.
I just finished replacing the passenger front floor last week. I replaced the entire floor from the front cross member (front seat mount) forward.
I seam sealed and undercoated it so it is hard to notice but the floor is now flat no ribbing (rolls).

I hope to find this thing, I don't have theft insurance.

Please keep an eye out.
I know you guys can spot a XJ from 2 miles away.

Thank you
Justin 203-522-2113

Thank you

License Plate is 887-XEM not 885-XEM my bad
VIN: 1J4FJ28S7SL547562

Look under the Passenger front floor I just replaced it last weekend.
Flat no OEM rolls in the sheet metal then it was replaced.

floor_cut_out.jpg

patch1.jpg

patch2.jpg

seam_sealed_1.jpg

seam_sealed_2.jpg

under_coated2.jpg

under_coated.jpg

Awesome! Did they catch the scumbags who did it?

If you don't have parts to replace the lock cylinder and whatnot already lined up, I'm fairly certain H8PVMNT is looking at parting out his 96 soon.

The Jeep was just found in Hartford.
I was told nothing wrong with it other than a broken lock cylinder.

Thank you for all your help
~Justin
Glad you got it back ok.

I cannot get out of work to get it today I'll have to pick it up tomorrow then I'll get to look at it. I was just going by what the cops said.

Hopefully it is just a lock cylinder that is easy and cheap any more I might be looking for parts.

Back