• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who got lucky at the raffle?

jrsxj98

DILIGAF
Come on lets hear it who got lucky, and won the bumper I was so hoping for? or the Roof Rack I so badly needed. lol

I won the bumper from Loose Nuts. VERY, VERY nice bumper. Thank you!!!!! I was watching about 400 tickets for Troy and others that couldn't make it. That was the only thing won out of that bunch of tickets. That lady really cleaned up with only about 30 tickets.

jrsxj98 said:
Come on lets hear it who got lucky, and won the bumper I was so hoping for? or the Roof Rack I so badly needed. lol

Funny how things work out. I was looking into making a set of LED tailights when I just happened to win a set from Farmboy Designs....thanks Matt. Oh and I also won a steering stab from Skyjacker. Not bad for $20 worth of tickets.

Brett

Last edited:
I was the one that really got lucky, winning the Frankenspare :D

Winning the set of Skyjacker shocks was nice, too :thumbup:

Kejtar said:
Did yo utake it home with you?

It's taking the scenic route, in the back of SeanR's pickup. I do have the tube, though...

In an effort to entice some of you Cali guys to come to Winterfest, we will be raffling it off as the grand prize at that event :D

lesslimited said:
In an effort to entice some of you Cali guys to come to Winterfest, we will be raffling it off as the grand prize at that event :D
Raffling it off or burning it to generate the heat necessary for survival?

That was the best $20 bucks I have ever spent. Tires, springs, a skid plate w/hat, and a light to show me the way. Now it is up to Boatwrench and I to decide whose XJ it goes on. (the tires are for mine) So now the big question is do we install it or look for a beater to improve?! The never ending world of Jeeps. Thanks again I had a blast and a BIG THANK YOU for all the vendors whose nice things I won. See you next year.

Mary
(Stock XJ that is due for a lift)

I got the bump stops, wich was pretty ironic cause everybody didn't like the idea of me just letting my tires clear my fender wells for me.

Back