• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So I wanna stir up some $#!π and make your skin crawl

Kego814

NAXJA Forum User
So when I was at redbird I saw something than left a bad taste in my mouth.

Let's discuss stacking shackles. One person says you're dumb if you don't. I say the complete opposite.

GO

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Are we talking a leaf end to shackle to shackle to frame mount? I can't imagine how to would handle let alone how it sets under compression?

Are we talking a leaf end to shackle to shackle to frame mount? I can't imagine how to would handle let alone how it sets under compression?
Yes shackle on shackle action. It folds to the front of the Jeep and the bolt head and nut literally sit on the shackle box.... Just beating on the sheet metal

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Sounds like a hillbilly way of trying to make something like the revolver shackles by teraflex, but they do not twist in the center......I give it 2 cheesy thumbs down.

Man you'd probably crap yourself if you saw a buggy spring or a quarter elliptical setup!

People have to start somewhere and sadly its POS tech from 10-20 years ago.

Second in line to Thornbirds as being the best thing Ever in the offroad industry!

I have no idea how interco makes such great tires. Then that turd. Sucks so bad and I can't figure why. No gap in the blocks.

We all started somewhere. But we all know metal in metal contact is not good. That's why I also don't use my fenders as bump stops anymore.

Back