• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal, wake up

So if I check in and I'm down here with Scott, does that give us a majority rule ?? :sunshine:

Curt

3 more days till Christmas and then on the day after i go to the Mall to return stuff. Then i come home and start playing and tearing up the wife's jeep( offroading it). Don't want to hurt mine or scratch something. Did anybody notice i am trying to get some folks together for a New Years run? Truckhaven after.
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1117331

Now wake up and take them toys out an play hard for the season.

Went to the Mall today and almost tore the fender off the jeep. Man them speed bumps are murder i'm telling you. The rain cut the back yard pretty bad.. It'll take a few trips to get it safe again, heck the wife's jeep won't do some of the trails now. She isn't happy about that.

So did you wake up and play this weekend?

I saw Aaron coming home yesterday... late in the afternoon... out near the dump...

Curt

Yeah, he was out having fun. Ending 2014 on a high note. LOL.
Articulation trail is now called Scott almost flopped trail. I am talking so close i had to change my pants.Aaron said it look like i was going over, I thought i was for a second there myself. Which would have been bad on it's first trip out, even though it was just a test run.HaHahaHa.

Bill you would have seen what you looked like when you flopped. OH now i need to repaint my rails, down time for that is going to be a month.;)

You going out with us on New Years day?

I see So Cal is still asleep. I am going out on a fun run 1/1/2015, bringing in the New Year Right. You all have a great new years and please be safe out there if driving around on the street.
Check out the 1/1/2015 thread if you would like to join in on some fun.

NO drinking and driving please, not like anybody here would. ;)

Back