• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal/OC Mechanic

88trailcrawler

NAXJA Forum User
Is there any go to shops or guys that get the So Cal Naxja praise?

I need my XJ D30 seals, u-joints and uni bearings done. Ever since wrenching on a nice clean 2014 JKU - It's hard to find motivation to crawl under my greasy XJ.

I know when I first got this XJ and (7-8 years ago) I had good luck with a couple guys everyone on here recommended.

I am in OC near Long Beach area.

Unitrax in Anaheim does ok work. I have only been there once a couple years ago, they rebuilt the front driveshaft, replaced the ball joints and seals. They did a good job. Good luck.

You could host a wrenching party and for the cost of some pizza, beer, and parts you could get it done, and know it was done correctly. I'll come and help if my wife hasn't scheduled me to do something else.

Inner seals ,unit bearings , and u joints are a mellow saturday morning for you. Totally easy work. Buy pizza and beer and get some guys to help. With a milwaukee fuel impact i can have a dana 30 apart with carrier out in about 25 minutes.... So what you said above is maybe a 2 hr job max.

Back