• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Small problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 hella 700s that don't leak and don't get condensation. I once drove through a snowstorm bad enough that they both became giant blocks of ice... the heat from the bulbs eventually melted the ice and they still didn't leak.

I would suggest you return your defective lights.

i have the same hella 700s with HID kits in them and they have been submerged completely and i still don't have issues.

E1EB17C1-CF5E-4887-A06A-457A9C5D1640-8002-00000B56E828BF33.jpg

I first had 2 hella 500's with ebay HID's in them and the light output was amazing, I ran those for about a while through snow storm, rain storms, mud and I had no issues with fogging up or any sealing issues. The best part is I only had $40 into the whole setup. After awhile one of the cheap ebay hid's gave up the ghost and I had some pocket change laying around so I dropped some coin on one of these.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120W-CREE-L...Parts_Accessories&hash=item233d234676&vxp=mtr

When I bought mine the bottom hadn't fallen out of the LED market and I ended up pay $220 shipped for mine and that was about a year ago. It's been through hell (JV Mud) plenty of rain storms and it's still perfectly sealed and is brighter then my friends rig with 4 KC lights on it.

23CB6682-7F70-48A4-BB2E-B04AD5CDC5CD.jpg

So in closing, my "smart ass" comment is to return the flawed KC lights and get a Chinese LED light bar, it will put out more light, need less power and last longer.

There are things about this clubs forum that really get under my skin.

Like someone asking a question, not liking the obvious answer, arguing with the knowledgeable people who are trying to steer him right, and then reporting their posts when they reply to his arguments.

Usually I STFU, but not this time.

Daven75, Shut the F up. Buy better lights or deal with the POS KC's that you bought. Nobody here cares which you do.

But stop whining like a schoolgirl with a skinned knee that people were frank and honest with you. The report button on these posts is to report problem posts, not to hide behind the moderators skirts when you get pissy and people respond.

Thread closed because the original poster is incapable of playing well with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back