• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SierraFest T-shirts?

Sounds good. Im waiting for my buddy to reply about it.

Are there any other pictures we should consider using for the back of the t-shirt? Or should we just stick with Bryan C in the soup bowl?

How many colors can your printer print?

Any word on this?

Like this maybe:
SierraFest2011_01.png

Looks good! What about black hats that just have NAXJA or Sierra Chapter in small
print on the side or some where on the hat?

Any word on this?

Sorry about the delay. Life hit a massive brick wall after I posted, and I had to put the shirts on the bottom of the list.

Just tell me which picture you would like on the back of the shirt, and I can email my second friend. The first one backed out.

Once again, I apologize for the delay.

Can you make ito so the TJ is driving over an XJ?? :D

Make it so that the TJ is driving over a stack of ROTM calendars which a group of children weep while holding The End is Near signs. It would be so cool that I would probably use it as a "sex cleanup rag".

URF tat? maybe . . . but that was just a joke, there is no way will a TJ be on the SierraFest shirt!!!

There was a TJ on the trail with me at SierraFest ! :anon:

TJ or not, put me down for one XL.

Just tell me which picture you would like on the back of the shirt, and I can email my second friend. The first one backed out.

Anybody?

My vote's for the image in post #8. Earlier discussion in this thread show that others agree as well.

You can put me down for a XL please. Love the look..

We still need somebody to design the t-shirts. My guy had to back out.

So what are we missing here? The artwork, or a place to get the shirts made? I've got a local shop that does all of our fire department shirts that I'm sure would be willing to print them up for us, but I'd need the artwork for someone who was capable of producing it. The shop could do the artwork as well, but I think they charge $75 for that which would be a deal breaker on an order this small...

Back