• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Should I sell my XJ?

JeepNoob

NAXJA Forum User
Well, should I? For another XJ, of course. ;) I was browsing Craigslist today when I found another 4-door XJ Sport exactly like mine, but it's a '97 with about half the miles, nicer interior and exterior, the seller wants $2,000 for it, and I figure I could probably sell mine to buy his. Even if I kept my old one, I could still buy his. Problem with the new one is the passenger side is pretty well dented in. I guess I'll have to check it out, but the only dealer-breakers I can see on the new one versus mine are unibody damage, ABS, or a bunch of electronic/electric silliness.

Last edited:
Trade one you know for one you don't with significant body savage

I say no

Well, it's not that mine doesn't have some "character" dents, it's just that this other one has, well... bigger character dents lol.

Yeah but you know how yours happened as well as what has/ hasn't been replaced or repaired

Back