• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shed of Doom!!!!!!!

I dont get it... Maybe I cant see all of the posts on my phone? Only one page for me...
Nevermind, op linked us to page 42... :twak:

The time lapse....The time lapse killed me. OMG LOL

FYI, if you're only interested in the pictures the best picture updates are on page page 1, 10 and 17.

The hilarious shops start around page 25.

Saw that on Fark. The shed building of the "scary steering" world.

If you haven't read through some of the comments, the camera work is by a tenant. What do you suppose is going to happen when his landlord finds out about that thread?

If you haven't read through some of the comments, the camera work is by a tenant. What do you suppose is going to happen when his landlord finds out about that thread?

Landlord is going to bomb the US.

I wouldn't be too concerned about living someplace that this guy isn't doing repairs to. He'll be better off.

I just tried to google it, apparently the site is no longer. Funniest damn thing you'd ever see, under the heading of 'scary steering'. The best botch-jobs of lift ever. Plenty of re-bar and lumber!

Back