• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sedona, AZ the week before?

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
Anyone interested in a week at the Wyndham Sedona Resort, from Sept 27 to Oct 4? One bedroom condo, sleeps 4, full kitchen. $700 for the week.

We booked it a couple months ago, but my remodeling business has drastically slowed, so it doesn't make financial sense for us to take the extra week off at this time.

If nobody's interested, I can cancel and re-use the points next year, but we already have 3 weeks in Kauai booked, a week deposited in the RCI exchange, and the '09 Mexico week to use or deposit :eek:
... so, if you're interested in another Wyndham resort or another (later) date, let me know.

thanks

Sedona is beautiful, the Wyndhams are awesome. But what in the world is this post doing in this forum? :conceited

Joking aside, try the AZ for sale board or maybe phoenix.craiglist.org.

I just figured someone heading to Moab might like to do what we had planned, and spend the previous week in Sedona.

You know, to make the wife happy before the week of four wheeling every day and beer drinking around the campfire every night ;)

Back