• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SE WI Comanche dana 44, 3.55, trac-loc new brakes, good shape. $350

jeepcomj

NAXJA Forum User
Located in Burlington, WI 531015. no shipping. you pick up

this is a factory d44 from an '87 comanche.

I put this in my '86 comanche 200 miles before I blew the 3800 buick v6 I converted it to. I'm taking another direction with the truck and it's now being converted to 2.1 diesel using my rusted out '86 MJ...so it gets 4.10's and an amc20.

That said, this dana 44 has 200 miles on brand new brakes. this includes EVERYTHING in the drum...wheel cylinders, spring kit. the brake lines have been bent and installed, and it has a dodge dakota brake hose (significantly longer for use with a lift). the only thing that's not new are the drums...and they were damn near perfect. The axle could be cleaned up..when I installed it, I didn't have much time, so it's got 20 years of rust on it. had 138,000 on axle and all bearings are in great shape.

gears are 3.55. it has a factory trac-loc in it. the clutches in the trac-loc are 200 miles old. gears are in great shape with an excellent wear pattern.

$350 OBO. axle will be removed from truck in the next week or two when I get it into the shop to strip it down.

SSPX0061.jpg

Back