• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Scored at the pick n pull

ahaha, wow I almost didn't click on this thread...

since everyone already nominated you, I guess I'll vote for you in the primaries?

it's the internet, chill out, your e-peen and toolboxes do not impress. I have enough tools to get the job done, I'm not sure how I would use four different sockets of the same size at the same time, as I only have two arms...

i guess on a forum like this i should expect people that act like this, but its still disappointing, the worst part is myself, and the original commenter have no beef, we both saw eachother's sarcasm and let it slide, others have to pipe in to try to push me around, what a joke.

every forum has its know it alls, just remember this, i've been around for a while, i will turn wrenches around most people around here, and have more knowledge than most. i enjoy helping other people, its a shame there's always these type of people on every forum.

If you can't take a joke, then you don't belong here plain and simple! Try going to Pirate and acting like this They will tear you apart there. We Don't need you here so quit crying and Leave! :twak:

Those skids are boat anchors. I use to give those things away. Where did you copy this post from, your smileys aren't NAXJA coded...........:D

Dang DJ. Look what you gone and done started :D

This is what I work on my XJ with:

16999E.jpg

Dang DJ. Look what you gone and done started :D

This is what I work on my XJ with:

16999E.jpg
I don't see a BFH in there...

oh wait, close all the blades.

well i'm glad i didn't waste too much time before finding out where the a holes are at, keep it up, it works good for you to.

thank you though, it didn't take long to realize i don't need to waste my time on this forum. you guys really carry out the meaning of the lifestyle and spirit of what we do very well, keep it up. maybe i'll see ya on pirate. :wave: :worship:

If you cant handle some shit given to you here on :NAXJA:, I dont think you will last very long on Pirate4x4... just a thought. I would post a pic of my tool box but its just a crappy Snap-on with crappy Snap-on tools in it, how ever if you are ever in the North Bay area of Cali you can stop by my shop and we can see if you can turn wrenches around me, and I dont mean change out an alternator I mean lets tear down a 3/4 ton Chevy and install a lift in 6-7 hours start to finish. Good luck

I have this badass Lowe's toolbox that's overflowing with junk. My important tools are in a canvas bag in teh back of the XJ.

I have this badass Lowe's toolbox that's overflowing with junk. My important tools are in a canvas bag in teh back of the XJ.

second this.

i have toolboxes i get at the hock shop that they give me when i buy hand tools in mass.

i have two boxes of chinsey (sp?) shitaki that i take to the junk yard and with a bit of elbow grease and a 3 foot section of gas line pipe i havent had a problem yet. the best part is when you buy tools like i do if you strip something out you toss it in the car next to you and pull out another one...

last time i was at the pawn shop i bought three storage bins full of junk tools for 15 bucks (talk to the girls who dont want to touch the greasy tools to count them).

and my mechanic status is shade-tree, so I know what to do if its in the book but i'm still learning =)

gonna taper this response off now, i dont feel like i actually made a point of any kind just blathered. :twak:

DieThreadDie.jpg

Back