• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sadly, selling my 93 2 door.

hillbilly_jeeper

NAXJA Member #1081
I have up for sale a 1993 Jeep Cherokee.
The basics:
2 door, 4.0, auto, 231 t-case, chrysler 8.25 rear, 175,000 miles, runs great, tranny shifts nice, about 20k on t-case chain, steering gear, and radiator(full brass, no more plastic tanks)
The Good:
Rubicon Express Extreme duty lift, ordered with 4.5" instead of 5.5" Springs,
BFG 33x10.5 tires on black steel wagon wheels, one new, 3 like 50% tread,
AJ's armor rock rails, well proven!
Front lockright,
Front ABS axle shafts( bigger joints, 297's vs 260's) with new joints, plus spair ABS shafts, and a extra short stock shaft,
Rear factory posi, still works great, for a posi, plus 2 spare shafts
M.O.R.E. Steeing box brace,
Home made skid plate, well tested,
Home made fromt bumper with high lift jack mount,
5# fire extinguisher mounted on passenger tunnel,
Custome exhaust, high flow cat, no muffler, loud, but not obnoxious.(smogged fine)
Spare Fuel pump, CPS, Unit hubs, belt, and i think some other stuff.
I'm sure im forgetting something...
The not so Good:
It is ugly. it is a off road vehicle. it was never build or used at a mall crawler. The drivers door and rear 1/4 in front of the tire picked a fight with a rather large boulder one of the last trips out. The door still opens and closes fine, and the window rolls up and down.
IT needs a windshield, it cracked last winter, and it was getting so pitted, it shoudl be replaced anyways.
The A/C no longer works, the compressor seized last summer.
The interior is not perfect. The carpet cleans up ok, but shows use as a 4x4. The headliner is falling down, and the driver seat is torn(has sheep skin seat covers on the fronts right now) Back seat and passenger seat are fine.

Currently registered untill 8/07. Not smogged, but smogged great last summer, have the smog report. If it makes or breaks a sale, i can smogg it again.
Willing to take partal trades, im looking for:
Dana 44 4.88 or 5.15 gears, lockers, install kits.
Or, front and rear dana 60's. Prefer with lockers and at least 4.88 gears.
Alloy Shafts for Scout dana 44's.
35x12.5-15 mud terrains, BFG, Procomp, SS
Scout II fuel tank.

Full price offers get the highlift and the CB, uniden grant XL, mounted between the visors overhead.
Located in Alta, ca(about 45 miles from sac, or 75 from reno, nv.
Looking to get $3000.

I hate to sell it. But i picked up another project.
killcorolla-001.jpg

fall4x4-131.jpg

More pictures on the site, seach for posts using my username.

curious, is this a fair price, and if not, what is? i have so much into it, hate to take much less. yet, need the money for my new project...

Just for the heck of it, throw out another number, anyone interested in the rolling jeep, everything less the engine, trans, t-case, radiator and engine wiring, for $1,500?

Back