• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Resurrecting a barn relic..... '48 Ford Special Deluxe Tudor

Took it to the pressure wash today. $20 +/- in quarters later its a whole lot cleaner. Did the interior floor, engine and trunk. Left one huge rusty, muddy, nut shell, mouse poo, dirt ring in the stall...... :laughin:

Dent in the roof popped right out with two pops of a gloved fist.

Got the wheels and tires on it....... looks so much better.

Stripped the nasty fabric and padding off the front seat, vacuumed the back seat, put them back in.

It's now on Craig's....... wish me luck on re-homing this rusty gem! http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5354999413.html

IMG_20151210_154044465_zps6g5exgqx.jpg

IMG_20151210_154031652_zpsz7bxzpqp.jpg

all kidding aside, Troy, it cleaned up well and I think you might make a penny or two on your flip! Way to save an oldie! :cheers:

Buying one and intentionally owning one........... two TOTALLY different illnesses brutha. :moon:

Um, yeah, it's not worth $3000-$3500, not even remotely. If it ran, possibly. I just want it moved on to someone who'll build it, or get use out of the parts.

If it doesn't move by mid January, I'll look into renting a spot in the car corral at the Tri State Swap Meet. It should sell there.

Tri State Swap Meet did the trick. I deliver it to it's new home tomorrow...... hopefully before the big game.

Back