• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Recall of Chapter Vice President

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
What do you guys think?

Stewie is a good guy but he's hasn't been around for a while. I have spoke with him personally and asked him to sign in an show everyone he's still around to no avail.

He's not putting anything into the pot and there several out there who seem like they have an interest.

Thoughts comments questions?

I agree, I don't know him but he doesn't show interest anymore. Kind of sucks having all the responsibility on just you and Aaron. I'm here as a person to bounce ideas off of and you know I am willing to help out but I'm not a real BOD member.

Just looking at it objectively it doesnt really make a whole lot of sense to have a vice president that is not that involved in the club.

I've never met Stewie, but I'm sure hes a decent guy. Whats kept him from wheeling lately? Besides your sister :)

I don't exactly know what he's been up to.

So what about electing a new VP? any present company interested?

Bill Ball wants the position but he just turned red, and him running is against chapter By-Laws since he hasn't been a member for the past 6 months. Though he was once before a paid member.

John, you know my stand point on BOD. I am willing to take the position and I will do a better job than MIA stewie is but I can't have time sensitive dead lines and such. Let me know what you two think about this. But I will always be around to help, elected BOD or not.

I can work with that. Just don't back out again lol

I'm going to leave this thread open for the rest of the week. If there are no retorts to the recall, Stewie will no longer be the chapter VP as of 11-11-11 at which time I will have his mod rights and bod forum access removed.

Ok, let me read over the job description and talk to Tya but I don't see why it wouldn't work. Aaron what do you think?

Sounds fair to me...

Another election for Tyler...you might set some kind of record this year.

You know I'll be here, if you want Bill that is cool too. I don't mind this DAL position. But if you nominate me I'm not going to turn it down.

Nope I will be here, I made a commitment to coach youth football after the first election and before the second one. I was coaching 18-20 hours a week on top of work. And with crappynamefest coming I realized I couldn't uphold the position while doing that. Football is now over and there are no immediate deadlines right now so I am good and committed.

Does Bill know that he is not elligible to run? Doenst sound like it from post on the board.

Back