• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE leaf spring bushings

Motod6

NAXJA Forum User
I posted this in the Modified forum but though I'd try in here as well.

My RE leaf bushings are shot. Probably 9 months old. I've read it's not that out of the norm unfortunately.

So whats a good replacement for Rubicon Express leaf spring bushings? I did a search and most of what I found had old non existent links.

I hear the Stengel Bros replacements are good but was looking to see if there is anything a little more HD.

Thanks

I bought mine at a place in Fontana or Ontario but don't know the name of the place off hand. I'll try to find out tomorrow and I'll post it.

I bought mine at a place in Fontana or Ontario but don't know the name of the place off hand. I'll try to find out tomorrow and I'll post it.

Is this it?
http://www.bettstruckparts.com/fontana.html
I've used them in the past before for various spring parts, but never bushings. They may have what you need. They also have a location in Santa Fe Springs if that is more convenient.

Betts, that's the name/place!
IIRC their prices are/were much better too.

Last edited:
Back