• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 3.5 Superflex Lift Kit for sale- get it before Socalfest!!

Cherikon

NAXJA Forum User
Used RE 3.5 Superflex lift kit for sale....with Add A Leaf for rear

Description of parts:
RE1300 - COIL SPRINGS XJ 3.5"/PAIR
RE1380 - BUMPSTOPS 2" FRONT LOWER
RE1410 - ADD-A-LEAF PAIR XJ 2.5" LIFT
RE1480 - SPRING CLAMP CLIP 2.5"
RE1515 - BRAKE LINE SS REAR 18"
RE3700 - CONTROL ARM SF2 LOWER FIXED

RE6010
324.jpg

With upgraded Extreme Duty trackbar and HD trackbar bracket:
324.jpg

324.jpg

Comes with 4 RE Montubes:
324.jpg

You will need to buy this for the spring pack as the original center pins got warped taking them apart
RE1482 - REPLACEMENT CENTER PINS 5/16"

Another Item you will need to buy is a set of ubolts for your specific rear axle. I got a set made at National Spring for my Chrysler 8.25", but those are spoken for.

This kit has been on my jeep for about 2 years and wheeled mildly. Everything is in great condition.

The kit plus all the upgrades sells for $1000 on jeepinoufitters.

Selling this for $500

I also have a set of used 245/75R16 Goodyear MT/R's for sale with half the tread life left. I'll take $300 or best offer for those.

This is a great kit that definitely flexed very well offroad and has great on-road manners for a Daily Driver.

Thanks for looking-

Coullt
360-632-1787 and I'm in San Diego

P.S. Also have a used Chrysler 8.25- 27 spline, complete drum to drum I'll let go for $100

You finally get that TNT kit on? Pics?

Cal! I am in the process of putting it on...Jeep is on jackstands in the garage. Trying to get it put together before SocalFest. Hopefully someone will buy this stuff so I can buy some tires.

It's hard to take pics when I have to be holding tools to complete the work!

Glad to hear works in progress on it. My rigs going through some work too, but it may not happen until after socalfest.

oh, my jeep.. I won't start the work on it until after that. ;)

Talk to me after next weekend. I am working 2 jobs right now and getting ready for King of the Hammers. ;)

RE Trackbar is no longer available.

I do have a TnT Customs Track bar and bracket available for $200 OBO.

If I have to part the rest of the stuff out, prices will reflect.

Last edited:
Back