• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch creek December 26th

D.I.T.A

NAXJA Forum User
Me and some friends are hitting rausch the 26th for some blues maybe a black or two. Anyone interested ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Rausch creek December 19th

Perhaps. I don't think I'm gonna have time to tear it apart before then, and nothing big seems to have gone wrong after Englishtown, so I'll see what happens.

I drive home from Boston that Friday so it'll be a hook-n-go for me...you guys camping or just going up for the day?

Sorry gents, I wish I could but we just have too much happening right now. Make sure you put up some pics!

A.

Its cool guys I had a feeling with this run being so close to Christmas it was going to hard for people to come out . Chris no camping just driving out and wheeling for the day , yeah we're lame . Don't worry guys their should be plenty of pics might even bring a real camera this time lol

Some things have come up and we are moving the trail ride to the 26th .

Yea unfortunately I definitely can't make that one, my mom hooked us up with a room in Atlantic City for that night with tickets for Star Wars in 3D IMAX....me and the bride are looking forward to a little r&r

....wishing I could make every run, great to see people getting out, though! We have a lot planned for this upcoming year!

Back