• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

--- Quality, original NATO 20L/5-gal Gas Cans -

XpedientJ

NAXJA Forum User
The good NATO gas/jerry cans...... Steel, strong and solid, internal-venting tube, with a great, quick and positive cover-latching system. The spouts lock-on using the
same 'camming tines' arrangement, as the captive covers. If you wanna do storage right, this is the way, IMHO.

- 20-liter capacity, i.e. a bit over 5 gallons.
- these are original, genuine German NATO production, not the thinner-walled, poorly (and UNrecessed-seam) welded knock-offs from....you-know-where...
- all are sound and solid...with just some storage dust, etc.; I prepped, painted, and....coated most of the surface with Herculiner for extra protection,
with 2-3 coats on the bottom and lower few inches. - I left the tops uncoated, so one can apply some 'compliance red', if desired.
- all have good, viable, sound gaskets in the covers (I recommend getting a supply of spares, for the distant future, in case needed; and they are available rea$onably)
- all had been re-epoxy-coated inside
- you'll note the tri-part handles...which, yes, make them STACKABLE, never mind easier to carry (i.e. two-in-a-hand)
- A previously-typical spout is shown in one photo, but is not offered. Spouts are readily available, but I believe they are now all 'straight steel', with
rubber ends. {They can be had for $14., delivered.}

- Offered at $40 ea. ; four for $150. ; eight for $295.

** Please note: These are NOT 'CARB' (California Air Resources Board), or otherwise, 'approved'.....for gasoline storage use. Thus, I offer them for use in the
storage and carry of.....Gatorade...but, it CAN be any flavor.

Located in Foxboro, MA, and I can usually accommodate a visit most anytime.

Back