• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quality LED lighting from Smash Hole Motorsports

Smash Hole Motorsports started as a small shop in Michigan specializing in off-road fabrication where we quickly realized that there was a large gap between the average person’s budget and quality lighting possibilities. As a long time NAXJA member, I wanted to give back to the community that got me into the sport by becoming a supporting vendor. All 10 2014 NAXJA official events have been provided with Smash-Cash gift certificates!

Every single light sold is 100% visually and functionally inspected in house at our Michigan facility before it is shipped out. Every light is warrantied for 3 years. I've put them through some serious abuse, they will withstand the environment and abuse we offroaders put our lights through.

Our Yeti series is the most affordable, bang for your buck, light we offer. Utilizing 5 watt emitters, we're able to almost match the light output of our dual row lights but at a much cheaper price. Yeti is 7" to 37" sizes and utilize a side mount. I have 2 of these on my personal vehicle, you will not find more light for the price.

9c2a77_66a727d7d76a48f2820b227391fb5d61.jpg_srz_p_327_162_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Our Squatch series is a traditional side mount dual row bar. Utilizing 3 watt CREE emitters, they are our brightest bars. Available in sizes 3" to 51". We also can replace the lens with an amber lens to cut through dust and fog on the Squatch series. I have a 12" amber Squatch on my personal rig, it really improves visibility bombing down dusty trails at night.

9c2a77_d1c079dd11064f1ca1e13ace222c3075.jpg_srz_p_328_162_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

All light orders ship next business day FedEx. I've done my best to keep shipping costs as low as possible.

If you're interested in something I don't offer, shoot me a message and I'll see what we can do. I have access to many different lights and styles but don't normally stock them all. Keeping this overhead down, I can offer these prices.

Use coupon code NAXJA55 for 5% off every order!

Check us out at http://www.smashhole.com/ and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/smashholemotorsports

Attachments

• Flyer Winterfest e.pdf
    265.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
We did some destructive testing yesterday. Turns out our bat was no match for the Yeti series. Only damage was a slightly cracked lens and and broke in half aluminum bat!

ugeve2em.jpg

Most lights are back in stock!

We've got a few new products in the works, stay tuned for more info.

Got some 9006 LED bulbs in the other day. They have an amazing pattern. I don't have them listed on the site but shoot me a pm for pricing.

The left is a Sylvania Silverstar 55W 9006. Right is our 22W LED 9006 replacement. These are both in stock 2002 WJ housings.

a7amy3u4.jpg

Back