• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

posting pics

BoScrappa

NAXJA Forum User
Please someone tell me how u tweak the img code for posting pics, cuz I KNOW its not the way the "how to" section lists. Ive tried every different combination I can think of and still can get it to point to the host, does this forum only accept photobucket??, cuz thats really all ive seen on the properties of everybody else's pics...Im ready to give up Hasta

you cannot attach images to posts unless you are a club member, and even then only in select forums. it's not ONLY photobucket, it's any off site pic hosting. get the link to your image, in the new post window look for this icon
insertimage.gif
click it and paste your link in the box that pops up.

I thought I was as member??...So just being a forum user and a naxja member is different huh? and yea thats how Ive been trying to post pics, copying and pasting the img code that links from the host site isnt posting the pic. So ok, I just wanted to show peeps my rig and what ive been doing to it, just to participate in some of the threads...seems silly forum users cant post pics and that is the majority of whos on here :\

Last edited:
I thought I was as member??...So just being a forum user and a naxja member is different huh? and yea thats how Ive been trying to post pics, copying and pasting the img code that links from the host site isnt posting the pic. So ok, I just wanted to show peeps my rig and what ive been doing to it, just to participate in some of the threads...seems silly forum users cant post pics and that is the majority of whos on here :\
Silly forum users can still post pictures, you're likely getting the tags wrong. It should look something like:
[i mg]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/p1050070small.jpg/[/i mg]
or
[I MG]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii269/darkXJ/2011-08-23_11-02-25_432.jpg[/I MG]

just without the spaces.

Also, in case you're wondering why the difference between forum users and club members, it's because we are more than just a forum, we are a club. You should check out your local chapter and see if there are any upcoming runs or meet and greets to get involved in the actual club. :cheers:
123.jpg.htm

kewl thanx for all the info, yea im talking to some of the peeps in the NorthWest chapter for some possible meets, and I just figured it out lol, I was posting the [i mg] tag inside the insert image box (or url box) instead of in the MESSAGE box of the posting, which I think has been such an issue from reading ALL the past "pic posting" threads, admins might wanna re-word the instructions, since web hosts usually attach the [i mg] tag to the "forums/website" links u copy to paste, then the insert image button is confusing when the box pops up, u think the img code goes in there :/

Back