• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Please keep an eye out for a stolen trailer (Cincinnati area)

beer_goggles_009

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hi guys,

I know it is a longshot but what do I have to loose, the trailer is already gone. Please let me [email protected] or the Deerfield Twp police know if you see the trailer below, maybe the theif will try and sell it?

-2009 JRC Customs 16 ft (2 ft dovetail) tandem axle flatbed trailer.
-Black frame wood floor white wheels (last time I saw it Black LTB tire tracks visable on deck)
-Ohio License plate # SRX6176
-Serial # 1JA3162291897
-Tagtemeyers Trailer Sales (Wilmington OH) stickers on Fenders and Tongue
-Mismatching new trailer tires on drivers and passenger sides (2 tires on each side are the same).
-Trailer was stolen from a storage lot near Kings Island

Thank you,

Jim

Hey, I'm just curious. Did you have any kind of coupler lock on the hitch? I've got a trailer that I store outside, and I'm wondering how effective they are. Good luck in getting it back.

You oughta post up on CORE, you'll get a lot more local eyes over there...

Robert

I had a commercial grade padlock on the coupler, but not a anctual coupler lock. I will not make this mistake again.

I have the coupler lock on mine, and I definately think it would make it tougher to steal. I don't see how anything other than an angle grinder could cut that thing off, and that's going to make a racket. Unfortunately, a decent set of bolt cutters can cut through just about any lock and be pretty quiet in the process. Sorry that it got stolen, and I wish you the best luck in recovering it. Thanks for getting back to me.

Back