• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Plastidip Review After 3 years on my rims

smiley

NAXJA Forum User
So a few years ago I got on here and started asking about plastidip and its longevity. I scoured the internet but didn't find any long term reviews. Well after having the dip on my rims for 3 years I wanted to share my experience.

So far the stuff has held up great, seems like it works great, though I have not tried to peel it off yet. Anyways, it has done a great job at protecting my cheap rims from rusting and oxidizing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsU8f2xRLHg

It holds up well if done right. I have had it on my wife's winter rims for just over 5 years now and it's held up great through northern Michigan winter's.

Thanks for the reviews guys. I toy with the idea of just running it in the winter to try and protect my factory Eccos a bit. For a 17 year old vehicle they are in pretty good shape. Would like them to stay that way. While I am thinking mine is not quite as clean as yours I am a little OCD about up keep myself.

Back