• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics from wheeling 3/5/11

MrShaft696

NAXJA Forum User
Hit Rc over the weekind.......

holy crap was it foggy when we got there, you could barely see 20 feet in front of you. We had a diverse group, smallest jeep was a zj with a BB and biggest was a toyota buggy on 38's.

outside the office
IMG_1395.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

so we ran trail 2
IMG_1404.jpg

over to crawler ridge
IMG_1406.jpg

we ran over to trail O and there are some pretty knarly black rock crawing sections of trail there...we did pretty good there

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

only carnage was a 33" a/t I sliced a sidewall in the rocks there.\

IMG_1424.jpg

we ran yellow jacket going up and the rocks were slick as hell, I was denied

IMG_1427.jpg

couple guys made it
IMG_1429.jpg

037.jpg

we hit the west property after lunch and the fog started to lift, we ran trail 12 to trail 15

IMG_1443.jpg

some deep mud over there
IMG_1444.jpg

after that we headed over to run trail 23 for some more mud...

IMG_1453.jpg

got a little stuck

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

048.jpg

we hit trail 18 after that to run some of the rocks and such there, some pizza rock

059.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

051.jpg

played in the comp course and headed out....

063.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

IMG_1478.jpg

Last edited:
scchweeett.. can't wait to get out there come april

i can't wait till theres no snow up here.

there was still a good bit of snow/ice, but for the most part the bulk of it has melted it seems......
IMG_1398.jpg

the fog gets intense there.

i kinda wheeled with that toyota at paragon in 06. he just caught up with our group on a trail

the interior is just as colorful as the outside and some mud got inside and he was upset

the fog gets intense there.

i kinda wheeled with that toyota at paragon in 06. he just caught up with our group on a trail

the interior is just as colorful as the outside and some mud got inside and he was upset

I don't know if he told you the story but it used to be a show truck. Hence the crazy paint and crazy interior. He got it and made it more useable. He's friends with the guys I pitted for at the last RCrocs race. I think the truck is pretty cool, it crawls like a bastard too.

Damn, looks like a lot of fun, i cant wait to get back to rausch in April, i havent wheeled since october! Im dying to get out there!

couple more pics i just got....

yellow jacket, wet as all hell

SAM_0130.jpg

SAM_0131.jpg

SAM_0124.jpg

SAM_0174.jpg

buggys
SAM_0161.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

Looks like a great time. I hated yellow jacket in my red jeep WAYYY to high for that nonsense. Can't wait for Nacfest :)

Looks like a great time. I hated yellow jacket in my red jeep WAYYY to high for that nonsense. Can't wait for Nacfest :)

haha try it all wet too, sucks ass..... oh 2,000 posts for me!!!

Back