• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pearl Pass is open

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
I just got word that Pearl Pass is open. We were worried it might not open in time. That is supposed to be one of the prettiest trails anywhere. It must be great because I love BB and Imogene.

where exactly is that? what is the number of the (forest service?) road? i thought it went between crested butte and aspen, but i can't find it anywhere in my atlas (it isn't listed in the "passes" index and i can't seem to find it on the map).

i'm hoping to drive it next week at the NAXJA fest in preparation for biking over it in september.
;)

Doubt you would find it on any road atlas. Try 4x4trails.net

Pearl Pass is a great trip, did it a couple of years ago on the last NAXJA CO run. Bones, Brad and Rhoda, and my Dad and I left Buena Vista and went over Cottonwood Pass, then Taylor Pass, then Pearl Pass and into Crested Butte, and then spent the night in Gunnison. A long day, but a great one. That's the day Bones got the infamous puke cooler. :puke:

old_man said:
Doubt you would find it on any road atlas. Try 4x4trails.net

no luck there either... (searched for both "pearl" and "pearl pass").
:(

anybody know the FS road number? it's gotta be in my delorme atlas i would think?!

Back