• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PDX / Vanc M&G Monday February 11th

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
Gettin close to that time again.....

Portland / Vancouver Meet & Greet

Monday, February 11th 630pm - 8:30ish

Round Table Pizza
750 NE 181st Ave, Portland

everyone is welcome to attend! Members, non-members, friends, and family. Come on and hang out, have some pizza, drink a beer, visit, and get to know your fellow NAXJA ers. (we're not that bad....really) :shhh:

WheelinJR said:
haha, Roger's nuts sit securely in some chicks purse!

I wonder what it's like being a neutered dog...

...So who's Roger?

you have seen and talked with him at goat mt. ubrn camo 4dr 3inch lift 31" tires

P1030953.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be there. With my big blue machine. Also me and a buddy are going to browns camp this sunday the 10th if anyone is up for it. We will probably be leaving Portland around 7 in the morning.Anybody and everybody are welcome XJ on not. My buddy is driving an SR5 Toyota so you could drive a danm Samuri up for all i care.

Last edited:
I won't be getting home from the airport til like 5ish (plane lands at 4:45 or something)

And I can't find the keys to my Jeep, so when I get home I get to spend my night looking for them. Anyone wanna come help?

Back