• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Train from Rancho Cucamonga to OC

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
is anyone able or willing to parts train a pitman arm for me? its located in Rancho Cucamonga and I'm in OC with no availability to drive up and get it.

josh im in rancho and go to OC quiet often on tow's etc. i can grab it and keep it in my truck, and call you when im out that way if you want.

Josh where in Rancho? my brother lives there and regularly gets to my dads house. I can get it from there.

Josh where in Rancho? my brother lives there and regularly gets to my dads house. I can get it from there.
where abouts in rancho is your brother from? im all over rancho and upland for work i can pick it up and drop it off to your bro

I need to parts train the pitman arm to josh

err I meant Fontana according to Anthony's profile location. Close enough to Rancho :) Yea I just need to get a little pitman arm so its not a big item. whoever is willing, Pm ProjectJeepXJ to get his exact location and lemme know who's the first that can grab it. I have a few beers waiting for whoever. ;)

It would fit in a flat-rate box for $10. Just offering another option.

Hey josh if u can wait off till next week ill ship it.

If you could ship it today, he would get it tomorrow or Saturday.

Ill try to get it out today, just swamped with work and school

thanks guys, I've previously offered to pay for shipping but Anthony was pretty busy.

Anthony, I can wait till next week. PM me your paypal addy and I'll cover cost of shipping and a little more for your time. thx

Back