• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts needed for build (cash burning hole in pocket)

flingshot

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all!

My XJ which was a spare car just got moved up the line so I'm going to need to drive it more. Now is a good time to show it some love.

I am looking for the following parts.

1. Nice Driver's seat for a new gen, gray or whatever jeep calls gray.
I'm fat and I destroyed minešŸ˜Š
2. Ravine wheels 5 if possible.
3. Bushwhacker flat flares.
4. ARB winch bumper
5. Hitch and hardware.
6. Armor, sliders, typical XJ stuff.
7. 33-10.50-15. Yes 10.50
8. Or 265-75-16 tires that I can use on my Rubis that I already have.
9. RE 3.5 super flex lift complete or pieces parts. Track bar, etc.
10. Nice Carpet. I spilled a can of paint in my back seat.šŸ˜
11. After market diff covers.
12. Front wheel bearings (new)

Thanks in advance!

Scott 303-810-5362 call or text
I want to work on it this weekend so looking for quick deals

I saw those listed somewhere. I'd like to check them out. Maybe I can find a rear seat in the junk yard or just have mine recovered to match.

Let me know when I can come by.

I have them on Craigslist, I do have the matching back seat but it's kinda rough, you can have back seat for free if you buy the fronts. I will be home tomorrow night after 7:15 or will be home Saturday until 1:00.

I have an ARB winch bumper. I'm out of town until Sat evening. Can send pics Sunday.

I build sliders and bumpers, sliders are $220, we are a sponsor here as well!

Do you have a pair of sliders ready to go?

Yes, I am also not home until Sunday evening, we're located just east of the springs and Falcon but I'm coming to Denver Monday evening I could bring a set with me if you're up there
LMK

Man I just cut off a perfectly good set of weld on sliders ...had first one I cut off in my pickup bed for weeks until yesterday I picked up tube at k&k and dumped it there did not even bother getting the scrap fee for it ...it was at closing so they are closed until Monday ...I still have the other I was going to dump it this week ...these are just like ones you pay a few hundred for not bent or badly dented I just had to cut them and had no use for them after the monster boatsides ...a few short sections of 2x2 3/16th and they will go right back in any 4 door xj like new .

Back