• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts left over from Forest Green 1996 Country 4-door

gradon

NAXJA Forum User
Steering column w/ airbag steering wheel and cruise controls, wiring harness(minus the main o2 harness, which was clipped at the fuel rail), cruise control unit, heater core w/ blower, right front fender w/ tan flare, hood, rear doors w/ factory tint window(sold rear left door power lock actuator), rear right quarter factory tint glass, tailgate w/ defroster glass and wiper, front springs(country model was +1" over sports), tan dash, tan cloth seats(sold dsf seat cover and rear seat upper cover). Parts already removed. I also have three 91-98 4.0l intake manifolds(one with fuel rail and tan top injectors), one stock air box w/ accordion, and two steel 6-spoke 15x7 wheels. I also have a rear driveshaft for a 99 Grand Cherokee Limited 4.0l w/ the 247.

do you have the center console tan lid?

if so, how much to 60174

BOB

how much for intake with fuel rail? I also need side view mirrors? PM me price with shipping to 40324

Last edited:
Sorry guys--haven't checked the ad in awhile. I don't have the center console lid, the door pins, and I have to check to see what seatbelts are lying around. I don't have any mirrors. I am willing to sell the intake manifold w/injectors for $40.

If you have the other three power door actuators and they work in a 98 I'll take them.

Back