• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out the T&T Low Wagon

Rock Yacht

NAXJA Member #1242
NAXJA Member
I'm going to be building a new project so the Low Wagon is going to get retired.

Standard price for the Coil Conversion Upgrade is $2995.95, I'm looking to get $1900 which includes the following new and used components,

Y-Link Front Arms (used)
3 Piece Bellyskid (used)
Rear Upper and Lower Control Arms (used)
Rear Upper Coil/shock mounts (used)
Rear Subframe Connector (used)
(all flex joint races are less than a year old)

Rear Truss (new) ($169.95)
Rear Tri-4 Mount (new) ($69.95)
Rear Coil/shock/LCA mounts (new) ($119.95)
Rear Inner braces (new) ($49.95)
(includes $409 in new brackets)

DSC05589.jpg

DSC05588.jpg

We've also got a Prototype rear bumper for sale off another XJ (already sold the Low Wagons) but its the same style (see pic below). It requires your corners to be cut and folded and mounts using 18 bolts, 4 per side through the bottom of the unibody rail, 4 per side in the factory locations and one in each corner.

$175 (includes hardware).

2010aug271.jpg

PM or email if your interested [email protected]

Rod

Was that ever a production item? I have the TNT front bumper but never saw the rear.

how much for the bumper shipped to 53105?

Thank you full all the interest in the rear bumper, I've received several PM's on it. Out of the blue I had two people contact me yesterday about buying the Jeep as is, with everything on it including the bumper so I have to hold off for a couple days. I'll keep you guys posted though if the bumper remains available, I should know for sure in the next few days.

I guess this means we need to hurry up and get this thing into production. :)

Rod

Back