• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Out with the old...

I do this to all my vehicles. Never had a problem except use semi metallic pads or ceramic, not the regular pads from Vatozone.. Didn't work and slid through the first stop attempt, and next and next..

Running same rotors now with EBC green stuff pads got on a killer deal like $40. Waiting for same deal so I can do the same to the rear. Already running stock GC disks and regular vato pads. Works but not THE BEST... ;)

eBay?

I've had those on several vehicles. Seemed to work good but people would ask about the noise from them.

Can't beat the price.

I do this to all my vehicles. Never had a problem except use semi metallic pads or ceramic, not the regular pads from Vatozone.. Didn't work and slid through the first stop attempt, and next and next..

Running same rotors now with EBC green stuff pads got on a killer deal like $40. Waiting for same deal so I can do the same to the rear. Already running stock GC disks and regular vato pads. Works but not THE BEST... ;)

I actually got the EBC green stuff pads as well but I forgot they were in my box at the shop... I had to throw it back together with the stock pads to go back and get em... I noticed a huuuge difference in the new pads as opposed to the junk old ones

eBay?

I've had those on several vehicles. Seemed to work good but people would ask about the noise from them.

Can't beat the price.

I actually got em through my buddy from star auto parts they're high end rotors that we sent out to get CNC slotted and drilled.
$30... you cant even buy one stock rotor for that.

Last edited:
That's a killer deal. The noise wasn't a bad one just hearing the pads going over the holes was different.

Is that a normal price or buddy hook up?

Back