• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

:Operation Goodguy:

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
I have been thinking about this for a few weeks now. What I have been trying to put together this idea is as follows. At the end of this year 2012. Us the BOD pay attention to the guys who go in runs/M&G's/posts with us. See how they act and how they treat others.

Toward the end of the year we (The BOD) spend chapter money to pay for one years membership to the most outstanding and positively contributing member of the year.

The people/type I would like to award the gift to are the ones who do things for the club others and are genuine. That being said I don't want the chapter members to know we're watching them.

Comments, questions, concerns, input?

No objections from me. Just wondering how easy it will be to keep it under wraps for the year?

Nothing is set in stone but I was thinking of using chapter funds to buy the winner(s) a one year membership to the club.

Just kinda brain storming right now. Positive constructive input welcomed.

Back