• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Open seats for trail runs.

lol looks like there might be a whole lot of day drinking going on while people are out on the trails.

Anyone have two open seats? I got my moms van to a shop and they have had it for a day and half and no phone call on what is wrong (called today around 1pm and they had been diagnosing since yesterday afternoon). Starting to wonder if there is more issues then what I thought. Anyway, I don't exactly want to wheel the XJ until I know for sure I am keeping it when I am done wheeling it (keeping it as in my mom isn't going to be driving it again). I am not arriving until around photo/barbie jeep races on Saturday due to Sarah working until at least 7:30am the night before.

On a side note, I did mention something about if the van isn't repairable for a descent price, about selling my mom my XJ and getting one I found on craigslist (99 with 138k, chopped top with roll cage and soft top, lifted and on 31's). That Jeep is sold, but when talking about it, she said, "you would be putting about that much into lift/tires/ etc. anyway, right?".

Back