• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

On the street...literally.

All those people hating on it and 99% of them couldnt do the fab work required. I totally dig it and appreciate the style and being different. Used to do a bunch of mini truck shows with my mom in her radical top lil yellow isuzu (back in 89? ish) So I know what all is involved in doing something like this. Killer job man, keep it up.

Every so often I get the "advice" as well from the redneck group. It's ok, I can defend myself
to the point where they don't even want to hear me anymore and then I chase them around
with it. Takes a while for it to stop.

Love to see some new pics!!!!!

Regardless of whether it's people's style, you HAVE to appreciate the hard work and ingenuity going into a something like this. What it really boils down to, is that we're all car guys and enjoy tinkering with stuff. Appreciate it for what it is!

Damn. I wanted to see this thing finished.

so sad:(

Re: Re: On the street...literally.

Nope, cut up for parts and used up on other projects.

I knew this was the ending because I read the last page, but like every movie you've ever seen twice you always hope the ending somehow mysteriously changes the way you want it to.

I hate sad endings in an action story.

Back